donderdag 12 mei 2016

UJB: Plants & Glass

I took some pics for the Plants & Glass theme


Lein is crazy about cuttings and baby-plants
and the kitchen windowsill 
is always overflowing with jars 
with cuttings. 
Perfect for "plants in glass"... 
but just as this theme emerged in my email
I had planted most of the cuttings 
from their glass
in pots and soil.
See


:/
typical...



But luckily
I had a few left!



Lemon geranium



Begonia 


Piggyback plant
(Dutch: Kindje op moeders schoot) 





Because of
this



I always have to put certain plants
up up and away
from 
hungry furry monsters...
Taking pictures is always a struggle!


But here 
are my plants in glass:






Look at these roots!







no roots yet on the Piggyback




but the begonia is doing well
with new leaves coming up.


Bye!


Lein










1 opmerking: